The Old Street district has fast become one of London’s most diverse and fashionable commercial districts.
The building has excellent connectivity being within a short walking distance of Old Street Station (Northern Line & National Rail). The building is also in close proximity to Barbican underground station (Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, & Circle) and both Liverpool Street and Moorgate Station’s, providing convenient access to the Elizabeth Line.
Local amenities includes the Whitecross Food Market which is situated less than 50 metres from the property and provides a variety of world food vendors. Other local amenity includes various bars, restaurants and other leisure offerings such as Virgin Active.
The area is known for its iconic mixture of original Victorian warehouses, modern developments and unique leisure and amenity offerings, having attracted some of the world’s most desirable occupiers from the digital, tech and creative sectors.
Notable local occupiers include Eric Parry Architects, Adobe Systems, Monzo, and Farfetch
15-16 Dufferin Street was redeveloped in 2016 providing 7,504 sq ft (697.2 sq m) of modern office and showroom accommodation.
The office accommodation is arranged over 1st–4th floors, the Ground and Lower Ground are currently occupied as a showroom.
The architecturally designed office space benefits from excellent floor to ceiling heights, exposed services, feature wooden walls, and engineered wooden flooring.
• Prime Old Street/Shoreditch location, at the heart of London's Tech City, 250m from Silicon Roundabout and within 50m of Whitecross Food Market.
• Excellent public transport links with Old Street, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations all within a short walking distance.
• Former warehouse building comprising of 7,504 sq ft (697.2 sq m), redeveloped and reimagined in 2016 to provide stunning ‘media-style’ office accommodation.
• Arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors, providing regular floor plates of approximately 1,400 sq ft.
• The self-contained ground and lower ground floors are currently let to Spanish furniture brand, Kettal who utilise the space as their UK showroom.
• The first to fourth floors are currently vacant meaning that 5,223 sq ft is ready for immediate occupation.
• The property requires very little capital expenditure.
• Ideal opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike.
The building also benefits from the following specifications:
• Double glazed sash windows
• Mitsubishi A/C and air handling units
• Encapsulite LED light with Legrand lighting control
• Electrical floor boxes and metal trunking
• Kitchenettes with Bosch fridge and dishwasher
• x1 8 person lift
• Hansgrohe WC fittings
• Roller shutter for the ground floor
• New shop front, aluminium windows
• Paxton and VOLO access control units
• Cooper fire alarm system
15-16 Dufferin Street is currently part-let.
The self-contained ground and lower ground is currently occupied by Kettal as a furniture showroom. http://www.kettal.com
Kettal UK Limited have a lease expiring 31 December 2025 with a tenant only break option at the expiry of the first year, subject to no less than 3 months’ notice. The passing rent is £85,000 pax and a deposit of £25,500 is held. The lease is held outside of the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Part II (as amended).
All upper floors (first to fourth floors) are currently vacant.
The property is located within the London Borough of Islington.
The property is not listed, nor is it located within a conservation area.
Guide price £6,500,000
The property is elected for VAT
Approximate floor area
Property Misdescriptions act 1991 / Misdescriptions Act 1967. Anton Page LLP for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract: the statements contained therein are issued without responsibility on part of the firm or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact, any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement made herein: and the vendor does not make or give, and neither the firm nor any of their employees have the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. All prices exclude VAT.