Green Mews is a five-minute walk to the north of Old Street Roundabout and is well served by the numerous cafes, bars, restaurants and hotels of Shoreditch and the Old Street district.
There are green spaces readily available at Shoreditch Park, St. Johns Church, Aske Gardens and Hoxton Square.
Green Mews is an acclaimed development providing multiple office studios set within a gated mews development.
Old Street (Northern Line and National Services)
Hoxton (London Overground)
Shoreditch High Street (London Overground)
Angel (Northern Line)
• Secure gated development
• Excellent natural daylight
• Good floor to ceiling heights
• Polished concrete ceilings
• Modern LED light fittings
• Polished concrete & timber floors
• Fully cabled & furnished spaces
• 100+ Mb fibre connections available
• Central heating & natural fresh air ventilation
• New floor by floor air conditioning
• Meeting rooms on each floor
• Kitchenettes on each floor
• W/C’s & showers on each floor
• Bike racks
• Passenger lift
• Entryphone system
Short form leases are available for a minimum lease term of 12 months.
From £39.50 per sq. ft.
Circa £5.00 per sq. ft.
Circa £16.00 per sq. ft.
Available on request.
Approximate floor area
Property Misdescriptions act 1991 / Misdescriptions Act 1967. Anton Page LLP for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract: the statements contained therein are issued without responsibility on part of the firm or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact, any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement made herein: and the vendor does not make or give, and neither the firm nor any of their employees have the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. All prices exclude VAT.