69 Turnmill Street is ideally positioned for everything that Farringdon and Clerkenwell have to offer. You are truly spoilt for choice with abundant amenities on the doorstep, from independent coffee houses through to lively bars, acclaimed restaurants and boutique hotels.
69 Turnmill Street benefits from outstanding connectivity, Situated less than 50 meters from Farringdon Station.
The Elizabeth line will increase central London’s rail capacity by 10 per cent, the largest single increase in the capital’s transport capacity in more than 70 years. The railway is more than 100km long with new trains operating in 42km of new tunnel and track under central London, connecting 41 stations and bringing an additional 1.5million people within 45 minutes of London.
Accessed via an impressive double height entrance lobby, the open plan office has been refurbished to a high standard and boasts a bespoke fitted kitchen with a generous, furnished break out area and demised WCs & showers.
Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Elizabeth lines and National Rail)
Chancery Lane (Central line)
Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
Various bus routes
First Floor Office
• Excellent natural daylight via large openable windows and roof lights.
• Generous floor to ceiling heights throughout.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with Supermatt Cashmere cupboards, oak open shelving, Terrazzo worktops & splashback, Quooker taps and generous provision
of Siemans appliances.
• Bespoke fitted bar with integrated drinks fridges and bar stools.
• Substantial breakout area with large dining table, corner sofa, chairs and soft furnishings.
• Independent VRV air-conditioning system.
• Independent fresh air circulation system.
• Suspended LED light fittings, spotlights and feature lights.
• Raised access floor with Electrak power distribution and data cabling.
• Plusfloor herringbone flooring to kitchen and break out area.
• Tarkett carpeting to open plan office area.
• Fibre installed, ready for connection.
• Wi-Fi system installed.
• 3 x demised W/C’s (1 x DDA) with Duravit fittings.
• 2 x demised shower rooms with ample changing space.
• Locker & laundry area.
• Video entry phone system.
• Intruder alarm system.
• Daily cleaning, towel drop and laundry service available.
• Impressive double height entrance hall and lobby.
• Fob access and video entry phone system.
• 8 Person Kone passenger lift.
• CCTV security.
• Bike storage.
A new lease is available direct from the Freeholder for a term by arrangement
£236,300 per annum (£69.50 per sq. ft.)
Rateable value of £139,000, making business rates payable for 2022/23 £73,948 per annum (£21.75 per sq. ft.)
£12,314 per annum (£3.62 per sq. ft.)
£3,435 per annum (£1.00 per sq. ft.)
Total Occupational Costs
£325,997 per annum (£95.88 per sq. ft.)
*Excluding utility and telecommunication bills
The property is elected for VAT
The first floor has a rating of C
Approximate floor area
Property Misdescriptions act 1991 / Misdescriptions Act 1967. Anton Page LLP for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract: the statements contained therein are issued without responsibility on part of the firm or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact, any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement made herein: and the vendor does not make or give, and neither the firm nor any of their employees have the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. All prices exclude VAT.