69 Turnmill Street is ideally positioned for everything that Farringdon and Clerkenwell have to offer. You are truly spoilt for choice with abundant amenities on the doorstep, from independent coffee houses through to lively bars, acclaimed restaurants and boutique hotels.
5,855 – 10,045 sq ft of self-contained space with prominent street frontage. Set in the heart of vibrant Farringdon, just 50 metres from Farringdon Station.
Accessed directly from Turnmill Street via your own front door, the self-contained open plan space has extensive street frontage and is offered in ‘CAT A’ condition with a specification that includes independent air conditioning & air circulation systems, openable windows, raised access floors, new lighting and demised W/C’s. There are also two demised terraces.
Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Elizabeth lines and National Rail)
Chancery Lane (Central line)
Barbican (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
Various bus routes
• Extensive street frontage onto Turnmill Street
• Fully self-contained space
• Three or four interlinked floors
• Good natural light
• Generous floor to ceiling heights
• ‘CAT A’ condition & specification
• Independent VRV air-conditioning system
• Independent fresh air circulation system
• Openable windows
• Raised access floors with Electrak power distribution and data cabling wired back to Comms room with stand-alone air conditioning
• Suspended LED light fittings, spotlights and feature lights
• 2 demised terraces
• Demised W/Cs and showers
• Lift access in addition to internal staircase
• Fibre installed, ready for connection
• Video entry phone system
New lease/s available direct from the Freeholder for a term by arrangement
£3.62 per sq. ft.
£1.00 per sq. ft.
The property is elected for VAT
Approximate floor area
|Ground Upper Front
Property Misdescriptions act 1991 / Misdescriptions Act 1967. Anton Page LLP for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract: the statements contained therein are issued without responsibility on part of the firm or their clients and therefore are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact, any intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to the correctness of each statement made herein: and the vendor does not make or give, and neither the firm nor any of their employees have the authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. All prices exclude VAT.