October 24, 2018
Striking Former Warehouse In The Heart Of Clerkenwell
17-18 Haywards Place offers bright, warehouse style offices of exceptional design and specification in the heart of historic Clerkenwell, just off Clerkenwell Green and only five minutes’ walk from Farringdon Station.
Floorplates available range from 1,625 sq. ft. and the building extends to a total of 10,875 sq. ft, having recently been extended and fully refurbished throughout.
The building offers the following amenities:
– Impressive industrial reception
– Fully refurbished common parts
– New passenger lift
– Converted warehouse features
– Excellent floor to ceiling heights
– New double glazed windows
– New VRF air conditioning system
– New cast iron radiators
– Fully accessible raised access floors
– New low energy LED lighting
– Demised WCs and showers
– Bicycle storage
– Video entry phone system
– Quick and easy fibre connection
Situated in Clerkenwell, one of London’s most sought-after villages with a huge variety of vibrant coffee shops, bars, acclaimed restaurants and high-end boutique hotels, the area has long been home to creative and design occupiers but has also become home to TMT and corporate occupiers.
For further information about 17-18 Haywards Place, please click here